We make every effort to run the office in a smooth and timely fashion. Dr. Lewis typically sees patients in the office on Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings. Here are some tips to cut down on your waiting time:
- Provide as much information as possible at the time you schedule the appointment. This will allow us to gather important insurance and contact information ahead of time.
- Please make arrangements to send your recent laboratory and radiologic studies soon after you schedule your appointment.
- Fill out new patient packet and send it in before your appointment date. Please also fill out new patient packet If it has been more than a year since your last visit or if any of your personal information or insurance information has changed.
- Have your identification card, insurance card and payment information readily available.
- While we always strive to run on time, there are occasions when surgical emergencies may prohibit promptness. Call the office for updates to see if we are running on schedule. If an emergency takes Dr. Lewis away from the office, you may choose to reschedule.
- If you have a matter that cannot wait until a Tuesday or a Thursday, contact your referring provider. Dr. Lewis will often see patients outside of regular office hours at the request of your physician.
Post Operative Instructions